Adrian Bleifuss Prados
Adrian Bleifuss Prados is a Chicago native whose main area of practice is civil rights. He grew up in a bilingual household and speaks Spanish fluently. Mr. Bleifuss Prados graduated with faculty honors from Haverford College with an undergraduate degree in history. He attended DePaul College of Law, where he worked in the U visa program at the DePaul Asylum and Immigration Law Clinic. He also served as a Spanish-language interpreter for clients in ICE detention facilities and interpreted for asylum-seekers in their asylum interviews. In 2010-2011 Mr. Bleifuss Prados was a staff member of the DePaul Journal for Social Justice. In 2011-2012 he became the journal's acquisitions editor and the principle organizer of the Symposium, New Battlefronts: Struggles for Economic Justice, a conference featuring prominent academics, attorneys, and activists. As a participant in DePaul's Chiapas Human Rights Practicum, he spent several months working with lawyers in southern Mexico, updating legal manuals relating to advocacy on behalf of victims of torture, kidnapping, and other abuses perpetrated by the Mexican military and non-state actors. He is admitted to practice in Illinois and in the U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Central, and Southern Districts of Illinois, as well as the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern District of Wisconsin.
- Illinois Bar
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Courts for the Southern District of Illinois
- DePaul University College of Law, Chicago, Illinois, J.D. - 2012
- Haverford College - 2012, B.A. History
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- National Lawyer's Guild, Member
- Spanish-language interpreter for clients in ICE detention facilities and Asylum-seekers
- Staff member and acquisitions editor of the DePaul Journal for Social Justice.
- DePaul's Chiapas Human Rights Practicum
Pro Bono Activities
- Voter Protection
- N.L.G. Legal Observer
Evening and Weekend Appointments · Jail and Police Station Visits · Free Initial Consultations · Credit Cards Accepted · Abogados Bilingües