Chicago and DuPage County Criminal Defense and Civil Rights Lawyers
Defending Your Freedom, and Getting You the Compensation You Deserve
Attorney Richard Dvorak provides experienced and relentless legal representation to clients in Chicago, Illinois, and the surrounding areas. With more than 17 years of experience in criminal defense and civil rights law, he focuses on providing skilled and aggressive counsel focused on our clients' needs.
Whether your situation involves misdemeanor or felony criminal charges, a civil rights violation, or both criminal defense and civil rights issues, we will vigorously seek the best possible outcome given your unique circumstances.
Aggressive Defense Against, DuPage County & Cook County, Illinois State and Federal Charges
From misdemeanor drug charges to felony sex crimes to murder, our firm will aggressively defend your rights, interests and freedom at every turn.
Our experience includes handling offenses involving:
- Drug charges (possession, trafficking, drug conspiracy)
- Violent crimes (murder, reckless homicide, aggravated battery, armed robbery and weapons charges)
- Sex crimes (criminal sexual assault, predatory criminal sexual assault, child pornography and Internet sex crimes)
- Federal crimes (federal drug charges, fraud, conspiracy, organized crimes (RICO Act) and criminal immigration violations)
- Police-related crimes (resisting arrest, aggravated battery to a police officer and obstruction)
Click below to see Dvorak Law Offices criminal representative cases.
Civil Rights & Personal Injury Cases
Protecting You From Police Misconduct and Discrimination
Our firm handles civil rights cases involving police misconduct and other constitutional violations. Chicago civil rights attorney Richard Dvorak does not back down from holding police officers, correctional officers, municipalities and other governmental agencies responsible for their misconduct. We have a successful track record in obtaining millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for victims of:
- Police brutality or excessive force
- False arrest
- Malicious prosecution
- Sexual harassment
- Other civil rights violations
- Wrongful death
Click below to see Dvorak Law Offices representative civil rights cases.
Experienced Representation In Criminal Appeals
Attorney Richard Dvorak diligently advocates for those who have been unfairly convicted and want to challenge their convictions via a criminal appeal or post-conviction petition such as:
- Direct criminal appeals in state or federal appellate court
- Post-conviction petitions
- Federal habeas corpus petitions
- Governors' pardons and commutations
Mr. Dvorak's appellate experience includes representing clients before the Supreme Court of the United States, the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals, the Illinois Supreme Court and various state appellate courts in Illinois.
Click below to see Dvorak Law Offices representative criminal appeals cases.